Maria Lewis Ramadane brings over twenty-five years of professional experience in nonprofit management, government, and education. She specializes in leadership development and coaching in the public and private sector, and for the past nineteen years worked in public and private education teaching students from Pre-K – post secondary education. Her career in education began as a teacher of students with special needs; with over thirty years as a building level administator. She served as an adjunct instructor for Shenandoah University teaching Curriculum and Instruction. As a building principal, Ms. Ramadane has led over one hundred certified and classified staff and served as an instructional leader for over 1,000 students.
Ms. Ramadane is the author of Raising Men Not Boys: Daily Affirmations to Uplift Your Son. In addition, Ms. Ramadane’s, My One Life on Purpose podcast offers daily motivation to her listeners. Maria is the founder of the Speak Yourself Up Empowerment Summit, Dream Girls Seminars, and Parenting with Purpose. The events focus on promoting positive self-image for women and girls.
Ms. Ramadane is the mother of two young men and is dedicated to ensuring all young people recognize their own personal greatness!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Maria’s definition of agility and she shares several elements of her life that demonstrate her own agility.
- We hear about her experiences as a middle school principal, leadership coach, and her new chapter leading at the division level.
- And finally, we learn about some passion projects that Maria is working on in addition to her dissertation research.
Be ready to be awe-inspired as we hear Maria Ramadane’s Agility story.
Connect with Maria:
Maria on Twitter
My One Life On Purpose Podcast
I Am Not Invisible Interview Link for 18-26 Year Olds
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkdIN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.