In AWE Institute 2020
Join us for a gathering of incredible leaders in education for two days of inspiration, learning, networking, and empowerment. Designed for leaders in all educational institutions, we have taken great care to build two days that will welcome you, restore and empower your spirit for bold leadership, and ignite you to level up your leadership.
Planned by women in educational leadership for women in educational leadership, we believe we have something for everyone! Whether you have led a successful career in the field, in the messy middle, or you are just beginning, we have made space at this table for you.
We are bringing an uplifting, purposeful, and positive event, and we don’t want you to miss out.
You belong at this table.
In AWE Institute for Women in Educational Leadership
UW-Eau Claire-Ojibwa Ballroom C
Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22, 2020
- Practical, impactful keynotes and breakout sessions from Wisconsin leaders as well as round table sessions to bring your voice to the table!
- Continental breakfast
- Intimate conference setting with powerful local leaders
- Catered lunch
- Your choice of book (up to $24.95 value)
- Balance Like a Pirate: Going Beyond Work-Life Balance to Ignite Passion and Thrive as an Educator
- Lead with FAITH: Building Strong Foundations So You Can Rise Up, Slay Fear, and Serve Well.
- Access to closed Facebook Group for continued networking in support of your leadership journey beyond the conference.
Check out our Facebook Page for updates on this event!
Early Bird Pricing available through April 30th!
Register for Your Seat Today!