Lisa Gaede is a passionate and purposed leader who has learned to use her strengths as her superpowers to serve others. In her new role as business growth strategist for the Unstoppable Entrepreneur, she uses her abilities to encourage others to reach their dreams. Prior to this new role, Lisa served as a speech-language pathologist for 30 years. She is a loving mother of a young adult son, spouse, and stepmom. Lisa enjoys exercising, reading, knitting, crocheting, taking part in Twitter chats, listening to podcasts, spending time with family and friends, and loving up on her awesome dogs.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Lisa’s courageous journey into discovering more about herself which led her to a big leap in her career recently.
- She shares about her experiences in learning to embrace her strengths in order to discover how to live aligned in her work
- And she shares how she is using her skills and prior experience in the education field to serve clients in her new role.
This is the second time that I have interviewed Lisa on this podcast, and each time I get to interact with Lisa is a true gift of an experience. I want you to be sure to check out her first episode from 2019 in our series on gratitude–I linked it in the shownotes for you to make it easier for you to catch her inspiration. Today’s message is one that I believe is perfectly timed for you to hear, my friends. Lisa lives life in a way that deeply inspires and motivates me to become my most courageous version, and I know she will do the same for you in this interview. It is with deep honor, sheer joy, and great enthusiasm that I share with you, my dear friend Lisa Gaede’s Courage story.
Connect with Lisa:
Lisa on Twitter
Lisa on Facebook
Episode 46: In Awe of Lisa Gaede-Gratitude Series
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkdIN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.