Emily Nelson is a diagnostic imaging assistant at a hospital in Minnesota. She is also a full-time college student, majoring in Pre-Sonography at St. Cloud Technical Community College. As a young woman who is learning to develop her voice, she is learning new ways of being courageous in her daily life. She loves dogs, enjoys time with her family, and has a newfound love for travel.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Emily’s courageous decision to trust her gut in a big way with her post-secondary education experience,
- How her decision led her to pursue a line of work that she loves in the healthcare field, even in the midst of COVID
- And her life experiences developing courage through sports and travel
I am so grateful to have this conversation with this special young woman in my life and to share her with you is a deep joy for me. Her courageous spirit and tender and fierce heart is a deep inspiration to me, and I am honored to share with you Emily Nelson’s Courage story.
Connect with Emily:
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkdIN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.