Dr. Shalise Taylor is an educational leader with a passion for equity and culturally responsive practices. She has dedicated her research and work to empowering students to achieve at their highest potential. She was selected as a 2020 ASCD Emerging Leader. Dr. Shalise is currently an Assistant Principal and has served as Supervisor of Science, K-12 Science Specialist, and middle and high school science teacher.In this Episode, we discuss:
- Dr. Shalise’s experience and insight into what it’s like to complete a doctoral program while working full time and raising multiple children
- She shares how her path contained a major fork early in the road with a teen pregnancy and a defining moment for her that prompted her to define her path rather than allow what others thought about her become a reality
- And we hear the inspiring story of faith in her life and a message from Dr. Shalise about the power of God’s presence in her and her husband’s lives.
You are going to be glad you caught this episode today, my friends. There was not one moment where I didn’t find myself stunned and inspired by Dr. Shalise’s story. Her ability to weave the experiences she has had in life with the clear purpose she lives in was breathtaking to me. I know you will love her story, and I am honored that I get to share with you Dr. Shalise Taylor’s Pathfinder story.
Connect with Shalise: Dr. Shalise on Twitter
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkdIN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge:
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.