In today’s episode featuring Kelly McMahon, Sarah Johnson and Joshua Stamper tackle the topics of creating relationships in new professional settings.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of relationship building when entering a new position
- Strategies for developing relationships in a new community with resources to help focus in the first 90 days of a position
About Kelly McMahon:
Kelly is an aspiring Leader in Curriculum and Instruction, currently serving as a 5th Grade Teacher in Onalaska, W.I
Follow Kelly McMahon on Twitter
Resources from this Episode:
- Ross Cooper’s Blog on First 90 Days
- Justin Baeder’s The Principal center Entry Plan
- The First 90 Days by Michael Watkins
Interested in being a guest on Aspire to Rise?
We would love to hear from you here.
Follow the Hosts,
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkedIn
- Sarah on Facebook
- Podcast Website
- Subscribe to the In AWE Podcast
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge:
- Lead with FAITH
- Balance Like a Pirate
- Contact Joshua
- Joshua on Twitter
- Joshua on IG
- Joshua on LinkedIN
- Aspire Leadership Development Podcast Facebook
- Subscribe to Aspire Leadership Development Podcast
This post contains affiliate links, which support the podcast at no cost to you.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help reach more listeners by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.