Jenny Pieratt, Ph.D. is an educator, award-winning author, small business owner and parent. She was a founding staff member at High Tech High North County, a former School Development Coach at New Tech Network, and National Faculty at BIE. In 2016 Jenny became the Founder and President of CraftED — a leading voice for the “mainstream wave” of PBL implementation, through virtual and onsite professional development and coaching, active networking, and practitioner-based publications. With a PhD in educational philosophy, specifically PBL, Jenny prides herself on staying in the trenches with teachers and advocating for teacher support to bring HQPBL to classrooms across the U.S. Jenny resides in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA with her husband and two children.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Dr. Jenny’s passion for PBL, and her journey from classroom teacher to business owner.
- She shares her experiences in publishing educational books, and deeper insight into that process
- And we hear about her experience in creating learning opportunities for her own kids during this pandemic.
This conversation with Dr. Jenny was right on time for me, and I loved where our conversation flowed throughout it. Dr. Jenny’s heart for service with a deep passion for PBL and serving educators shines through, and I was deeply inspired by her message. I know this message will serve you too, friends. It is with great joy that I bring you Dr. Jenny Pierrats’ Service story.
Connect with Dr. Jenny:
Crafted Curriculum Website
Dr. Jenny on Twitter
Dr. Jenny on Instagram
Dr. Jenny on Facebook
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Twitter
- Sarah on IG
- Sarah on LinkdIN
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge:
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.