Lindsay Titus is a K-12 Behavior Specialist with a license in behavior analyst. As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Lindsay coaches and trains educators on the study of behavior and how to implement evidence based behavior principles in simple and easy ways! With experience as a classroom special education teacher, and behavior specialist in public schools, residential placement, and private settings, Lindsay enjoys working with all educators looking to reignite their passion for education, connect with all students, and conquer challenging behavior in any classroom setting.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Lindsay’s experience and passion in mentoring educators who serve in our classrooms, specifically around behavior.
- Her insights into behavior and she emphasizes important points about our interactions and what we can control—applying to all aspects of our lives
- Lindsay shares with us her passion and purpose with Define Youniverrsity,
- And she reminds us of the critical importance of defining ourselves so we can lead authentically no matter where we are leading
When I found Lindsay’s Instagram page a few months ago, I just knew that she would be such an inspiration at a time when we can use more and more of what she is passionate about. Her message is perfectly timed and her mission is quite clear. I loved this conversation, and I cannot wait for you to dive in. I am honored to share with you Lindsay Titus’s Mentorship story.
Connect with Lindsay:
Facebook: Lindsay Titus
- Website: www.sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SarahSajohnson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahsajohnson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahsajohnson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.