Emily Paschall has served as a teacher, district coach, school administrator, professional learning trainer, and motivational speaker.
Her passions lie in teaching, learning, and serving others. She leads a nationwide group of administrators through supportive social media sites with shared ideas, information, and motivation. She is best known for founding the ElemAPNetwork where she offers various opportunities for administrators to experience a live exchange of best practices and fresh ideas. Her work is recognized around the world from educators who desire to learn how to create a climate and culture that promotes excellence.
Emily’s innovative methods for driving student engagement, promoting academic rigor, and stimulating excitement about school has created a ripple effect in others across the country.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Emily’s role in mentoring through the #ElemAPNetwork chat
- We discuss her book Multiply Excellence: Eyes on Culture, as well as some shared mentors we have in our network
- And Emily shares a personal and important story from her experience of infertility and adoption, highlighting a significant way she mentors in her personal life
This conversation was powerful for me during it and as I listened back in the edit. When we consider the power of mentors in our own lives as well as the way we can work to serve others by mentoring, there is much to notice. I am excited to share with you Emily Paschell’s Mentorship story.
Connect with Emily:
To book future speaking engagements, contact her at EmilyAPaschall@gmail com.
You can also connect with her on Twitter, Instagram and Voxer: @EmilyAPaschall
- Website: www.sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SarahSajohnson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahsajohnson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahsajohnson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.