WISE Women stands for Women in Secondary Education. It is a sisterhood circle that started out of a common need for connection in our professional lives and has morphed into a trusted circle of confidants to help us through the most challenging circumstances. We are a group of women who have come together to support one another in all facets of life and show one another what it means to be sisters despite a lack of genetic connection.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- The origins of the WISE Women group of educational leaders
- The powerful ways our sisterhood has impacted each one of us
- What makes this circle of sisters work
- The challenges women in secondary educational leadership roles face
- Ways you might become connected with a crew for your own benefit.
Friends, I cannot say enough about the women featured in this episode, as well as a nod to those who were unable to fit the Saturday interview into their busy schedule. My hope is that by putting this authentic and loving, supportive group of professional women in your ears today, that you will be inspired. That you may strive to start your own sisterhood, to be brave enough to create space for circles to connect, challenge, support, and nurture one another. I have been so grateful for the collective and individual influence of this sisterhood in my life, and I know the mission in our message is meant to land friends. It is my deep joy to share with you the WISE Women on this Sisterhood Series.
Connect with Our Guests,
Kristen Craft (Kuhlmann):https://twitter.com/AHSPrincipal385
Jill Maras: https://twitter.com/jillmaras
- Website: www.sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SarahSajohnson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahsajohnson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahsajohnson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.