Kallie Nelson is a fifth grade teacher in North Central MN where she serves students with passion and deep purpose. Kallie is a 2018 graduate of Winona State University in MN where she discovered her passion for teaching and a love of math specifically. She is a loving partner, recent puppy owner, exceptional sister and daughter, and forever lover of music, theater, and dance.
In this Episode, we discuss:
- Kallie’s journey into becoming an educator
- Her experiences as a teacher during COVID19
- Her thoughts on the future and potential aspirations
Friends, without giving it away ahead of time, I want you to know that Kallie is exceptionally special to me, and you’ll hear about our connection in the episode. I have long been inspired by this young woman, deeply proud of the huge heart she uses every day to impact others, and in awe of her kind presence in this world. I can’t wait for you to hear our conversation and am deeply honored to share with you Kallie Nelson’s youthful voice.
Connect with Our Guest,
Kallie on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mskallienelson
Kallie on IG: https://www.instagram.com/kallie_nelson/
- Website: www.sarahsajohnson.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SarahSajohnson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahsajohnson/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahsajohnson/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsajohnson
- In AWE Podcast: www.inawetorise.com
- Subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/in-awe-podcast/id1446046418
- Join Sarah’s FREE Five Day Going Beyond Balance Challenge: https://bit.ly/BeyondBalanceChallenge
This post may contain affiliate links.
When you make a purchase through these links, The Aspire Podcast gets a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Need a high-energy, authentic presenter for your organization?
Contact Sarah Johnson for presentations on Going Beyond Balance, Leadership Foundations, Affirming Purpose, and many more.
Review the Podcast
The ranking of this show is 100% tied to subscriptions and reviews. You can help amplify more women and reach more who need their messages by subscribing to the show and leaving an honest rating and review on your favorite podcast platform.